STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Memory leak check

Hi Team, How can I check memory leak value at different stages of my code & print it as a debug message.

AKulk by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using SRAM instead of DTCM on STM32H7?

Hi All,I am developing an application for the STM32H753II using IAR toolchain, STM HAL and Micrium OS-II.Most of the linker script files in the STM32Cube example suite only specify DTCM RAM for data storage (addresses 0x20000000-0x2001FFFF). I have b...

ASmith by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F746IGT - Can't wakeup from Standby

Hi there,I have a custom board with a STM32F746IGT and I'm using the PA2 pin as the wake up source. It's also the sleep source and maybe that is the issue.With all the electronics around it, the system is consuming about 160mA. I can see that it goes...

Resolved! How to initialize STM32L152 UART2 using ST library?

Hi,I'm using the evaluation board STEVAL-IDS001V4M which has a STM32L152 mounted on.I'm having some trouble on the initialization of the UART2 peripheral.I'm using the ST library contained into the STSW-CONNECT009 packet.To initialize the UART2, I'm ...

mikmary by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C read issue

Hi,We are using stm32f446zet for a new project . We want to read 3 bytes of data using i2c and the read function is as follows . The 1st two bytes are read correctly but the 3rd byte is always zero . Please help us to solve these issuesint I2C3_ReadS...

adavi.9 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDIO driver

hi fellows, i'm developing the SD card application for STM32f429 discovery boards. i have the FATFS software with myself. my point i want to develop my own driver for SD card i don't want use HAL driver . i developed the initialization code for SD c...

Ark1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels