STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F407IGT6 ADC Input Range

Hello,Am using STM32F407IGT6 in my design. I power the VDD, VDDA & VBAT from 3.3V.I use an external voltage reference using LM4121AIM5-ADJ which generates 3V from 3.3V input.When I use this external reference of 3V as VREF+, I would like to understan...

SK.7 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HSE fails to initialize in STM32F205ZG using SPL

hello!  I was devolving my project on the "STM3220xG eval-board" (based on controller "STM32F207IGH6"). Now as my custom made controller board is ready (based on "STM32F205ZGT6"), I ported my code for it by changing in peripheral's Pin-numbers and Ke...

How to calculate the prescaler of TIM?

Posted on September 28, 2017 at 06:50HI.Now I'm trying to implement TIM into the STM32F429i-DISCO kit.But I need to help how to calculate the prescaler and period value for user?As I know currently I used 180Mhz as system clock. and I want to set TI...

0690X00000608QBQAY.png

Android USB HID driver for STM32F1 Series

Hello there.  I am trying to implement a USB HID driver for the STM32F1 series.  I tried several generic examples of Android USB HID drivers on the web, but none of them seem to work with what we have.  I was wondering, how would I approach implement...

How to debug properly UART interrupts?

My UART works well in normal mode, but when I want to analyze callbacks for Rx in debug mode it doesn't work properly. I mean when I set breakpoint at HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback and I'will send bytes from terminal, debugger stops at this callback and do...

BHowa by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L476 CAN Bootloader

Hi,we want to use the built-in CAN bootloader of a STM32L476. We experienced some strange behaviour while testing with a nucleo board, which we could partly fix.First of all, after a write command, sometimes two ACK are sent, the data is also written...

Using nucleo board as offline programmer

Hi,i'm wondering if there is an easy solution for using nucle board as field programmer over SWD interface. I would like to programm blank stm32 device directly from nucleo board using external flash or stm32 device content. It should be done over on...

Labels