STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPL2LL Converter F4 to L0?

I am trying to Convert my code, running on a NUCLEO F411RE Board to a NUCLEO L053R8 Board.There is a Datasheet "AN5044", so i followed the instructions. I choosed the source directory and the destination directory and started the convertion. I got 77...

Can I use the STM32L476RET6 with TFT LCD?

Hello, I am making a module using  STM32L476RET6 .I have a few questions. ​In various examples, ​most of them use DOT-LCD.​ Can I use the STM32L476RET6 with TFT LCD?​ 2. If it is available, Can I connect 'LCD DATA' to 'LCD SEGMENT ' pin?Thank...

YJEON.15 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using two channels in one ADC at a time.

Hi sir i am trying to use two ADC channels in ADC 2 but i am unable to get the values of two channels please help me in this i tried to use DMA also but i am not getting the values on both ADC i getting values in one ADC please help me in this. I ha...

MSai by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fix linker scripts in generated projects

Hello,On latest Atollic TrueStudio version (and at least since v9.0.1) the linker script included in default projects for all STM32 chips that I have tested (L476, F303, L053, F042, F070) are broken and will send the software directly into an infinit...

SPI communication STM32F429ZI and L3GD20

Hello,I am trying to get started with gyroscope L3GD20 on discovery board. I had problems with HAL SPI library so I wrote my own. When I try to communicate with gyro I cant get any answer, I try to read WHO_AM_I register but all the time I got answer...

Problem reading multiples channels on ADC on STM32F303.

Hello,I'm new to STM32 world (but I know a little about MCUs...) and I'm trying to read several channels on ADC on STM32F303 MCU. I've tried to follow tutorials from Internet, but none of them seems to use version 5.0 of CubeMX, which may lead to inc...

JLojo by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos