STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I am using STM32F401RB controller. Iam using external oscillator of 8MHz. The HSE and PLL mode is used. When i try to run the program, it hangs and no output. When I configure the internal oscillator it works fine. Please let me the solution for this.

I have called the three functions as: HAL_Init(); SystemClock_Config(); MX_GPIO_Init(); HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOC, GPIO_PIN_6, GPIO_PIN_SET);when debugging it either jumps to hard fault or hangs.The SystemClock_Config() is as follows:void Syste...

NSury.15 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ArduCam on STM32L476RG

Hello. I'm a student and need to do some project with STM32L476RG board. One part of the project is to use ArduCam 2 MP. So, i'm looking for a code that i can use.

LEssi by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you setup ITR0

I see that those ITR0 .. 4 are connected somehow to timers you can use it as timer trigger.How do you set it up working. Can somebody provide sample code ?I want faster timer to control (start, stop) with slower time. I have spent a few weeks experim...

MNapi by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-H743ZI availability? - Q to STM team

Dear STM team,we use and love your STM32H7. We would need approx. 50 NUCLEO-H743ZI, but no way to order this amount.It looks like, the H7 NUCLEO is not available (in the US) "anymore".What is the status of your H7 chips, esp. NUCLEO boards?Is my gues...

Labels