STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Playing wav file using internal dac

Can you explain how to play wav file using internal DAC and how to set the frequency for wav file using timer.Since I am a beginner any help from you guys will be a great boon for me guys

sdura by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C Busy flag after I2C Clock enable, how to solve?

Hi,RCC->APB1ENR |= RCC_APB1ENR_I2C2EN;immeditly after turning on the I2C2 Clock I get a busy flag for I2C2.Its then reset with:GPIOF->MODER |= GPIO_MODER_MODER0_1 | GPIO_MODER_MODER1_1;But when PUPDR is executed, the flag is busy again:GPIOF->PUPDR &...

Regarding HARD FAULT traps. Does the STM32 (or cortex cpus in general) have any kind of memory region that is read-only, and does not issue a hard fault when written to ?

The intend is to detect whether an array (size 256 bytes) is present in RAM at a location pointed to, and does not trap a HARDFAULT when the pointer written to it. A subsequent read from the same location should produce a value different from the val...

what is the best protocol to send arrays I2C, SPI ?

I have array[2000];I am trying to send from nucleo to arduino, it seems if I send bigger than 8 elements it freezes or does nothing. So I have no problem to send array of 8 elements.I know that I could do it piece by piece in a for loop, I would have...

MNapi by Senior III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

initialise structure array ??

hello I have a structure arraytypedef struct { uint8_t Line_Add[lcd_lines]; char Line_Data [banks] [lcd_lines] [40]; uint8_t Data_Pos [lcd_lines]; uint8_t Start_Pos [lcd_lines]; ...

JHERI by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC alarm problem only with some MCUs

Hi, I have a strange behavior with the RTC alarm only with some MCU. In my project use the STM32L476, when I set the alarm the MCU wake up without problem, but this work fine only with some board. On the other boards with the same MCU and the same FW...

felia by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 HAL I2C communication

Posted on January 09, 2016 at 20:34Hello.I recently started testing the communication over I2C on a NUCLEO-L476RG board using the HAL API.Looking through the reference manual (http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/en/resource/technical/document/...

Labels