STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to develop an 8 pad rotary sensor on STM32L4R9VI?

For developing a rotary sensor with the capacitive touch functionality on STM32L4R9VI, a suggestion given was to have a dual electrode layout with duplicate electrode channels. However, would it be possible to use only two channels in different I/o g...

RKapo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F427 MPU

Is there an MPU in STM32F427?It's mentioned in STM32F427xx/STM32F429xx data sheets (dm00071990), but not in RM0090.

STM32 VCP vs Windows 10

Posted on August 14, 2015 at 15:33Hello Guys,My product can not send data to my computer since I upgraded it from Windows 8 to Windows 10.So I have one question, meanwhile a new version of the driver is released, how can I fix this issue ? Thank you...

zaid23 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

hal_i2c_addrcallback not invoked with STM32H7

I'm working with STM32H743 and faced the problem that"hal_i2c_addrcallback doesn't invoked", it was invoked in other STM32 series such as F4 but H7 series doesn't work. does anyone faced same problem ? and if you have any clue ?

KKane by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

serial driver using cmsis ?

Hello,Is there a cmsis driver for uart ? I build with stm32cubemx, but I did not find any cmsis files for any driver (I also don't see in cube anywhere we can state that we want to use cmsis driver)I also did not find it in examples of stm32cubeh7:en...

ranran by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PI controller using an L432KC nucleo

I'm designing an embedded PI controller using a STM32 Nucleo board. In the PWM configuration, a 0 means 0% duty and 800 means 100% duty. The objetive is to regulate the speed of a PMDC motor, i.e, to keep the RPM under load variations. I'm not sure y...

xpp07 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB HOST Does not read the image binaray from USB stick

HI ,I have implemented USB Host facility in my custom board which has STM32F429IG MCU , My application does detection of USB stick and reads the image binary from there , where as The functionality works as intended only with some USB sticks and also...

Vprabhu by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels