STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

LTDC does not work with RAM

Hello.When I loaded the array into Flash (used const) It was displayed on the screenBut as soon as I use RAM to store the image it stops displaying, I see a black squareI also can not fill the color programmatically LTDC just does not react

Resolved! SPI TX DMA not work after mcu power on

Hi All,I use STM32f103C8T6 mcu to control a 5" TFT (480x272) display in direct mode.TIM1 PWM is the 9Mhz pixel clock,TIM2 is the column counter,TIM3 is the row counterand TIM2 channel 2 in compare mode, start SPI DMA transmit once in lineso, the SPI ...

ExtSol by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4DIS-BB + ETH + CubeMX

Posted on April 25, 2014 at 12:56Created a project targeting STM32F4DISCOVERY + STM32F4DIS-BB from a scratch with CubeMX. Managed to blink LEDs and send bytes over UART but now struggling with Ethernet and LwIP. I have referenced STM32F4DIS-BB examp...

jarno by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help import project to Atollic?

I am very new to these toolchains, coming from Arduino IDE.I tried many times to search how to import a project someone shared on github and cant seem to find an answer...​Here is the project intended for the STM32F4 Discovery board:​​https://github....

Disable FSMC in Stop mode

Posted on July 11, 2017 at 09:32Hi,I'm using Stop mode on a custom board with STM32F207. There is a SRAM on the board for data storage.I turn off SRAM in Stop mode, to reduce power consumption. Now I want to disable the FSMC of SRAM too. Therefore I...

SRAM scattered architecture on the STM32H7

Hello For the STM32H7 micro controllers what does a "SRAM with scattered architecture mean". "The STM32H7x3 line provides from 1 to 2 Mbytes of Flash memory, 1 Mbyte of SRAM with a scattered architecture: 192 Kbytes of TCM RAM (including 64 Kbytes of...

Labels