STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F0 I2C AND UART SIMULTANEOUSLY

Posted on September 16, 2017 at 08:41Hi All,I am trying to interface a digital(I2C) pressure sensor with STM32F051R8T6(STM32F0 Discovery board). I basically want to read data from the sensor and display it on a serial terminal software(USB to TTL co...

Resolved! How to perform a system reset by software?

I'm programming a L432KC Nucleo using STM32CubeMx. When a certain condition is given in my program I want the controller to reset itself instead of pushing the external reset button. For example,if ( x == 5){ \\reset the controller }Is there a way of...

xpp07 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Not able to initialize bxCAN controller of STM32F042K6

Hi,I tried to use the ST driver function HAL_CAN_Init(CAN_HandleTypeDef* hcan) to initialize the CAN controller. Here is the code:HAL_StatusTypeDef HAL_CAN_Init(CAN_HandleTypeDef* hcan){ uint32_t status = CAN_INITSTATUS_FAILED; /* Default init status...

ZDu by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Ultimate Capacitive Touch Sensor StackUp Guide

As capacitive sensing undergoing such a rapid growth and penetrating more and more industries, it attracts the interest of many engineers with little to none experience with it.That’s why, we have created this guide and we would like to share it wit...

PAram by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

__libc_init_array and STM32Cube hardfault

Posted on May 18, 2016 at 17:18Hello, I'm using an STM32F373C-EVAL and both the Atollic and AC6 IDE tool. When I try to import a project from the STM32CubeF3 V1.4.0 into both the IDE, I get a hardfault error during the __libc_init_array branch instr...

eddiemat by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cause of STM32 internal flash memory wear

Hello, I would like some clarification on the internal flash memory wear of a stm32f722ret, which is rated at a minimal 10000 P/E cycles. An example:Suppose there is a flash block/page/sector with two bytes, A and B. Byte A gets programmed (for examp...

AOver by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F072 USART3 interrupt error

recently I used the STM32F072 USRT3 to communicate with my peripheral, the configuration of USART3 is follow:static void USART3_Init( void ){ GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStructure; USART_InitTypeDef USART_InitStructure; NVIC_InitTypeDef NVIC_InitStruct...

User.152 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC INJECTED Wrong values reading

Posted on June 28, 2018 at 22:18Hello everyonei have a question, i am using 3 Ranks ADC injected mode for reading potential resistors..the problem is when ever i change one value it affects the other channel reading.examplechannel 1 reading is 1.3vc...

Labels