STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

FORTH Compiler for STM32 devices

Posted on October 29, 2015 at 10:36If you want a development system on chip, incremental software updates, test driven interactive developments this is worth a look: Mecrisp Stellaris Forth compiler updated with support for a number of STM32 control...

jjonethal by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am implementing the bank switching logic for STM32L476 Environment: Eclipse for code development : ST-Link/V2 Debugger for flashing and debugging binaries: Why below code gets stuck at the HAL_FLASH_OB_Launch(); ?

FLASH_OBProgramInitTypeDef   OBInit;   /* Set BFB2 bit to enable boot from Flash Bank2 */   /* Allow Access to Flash control registers and user Flash */   HAL_FLASH_Unlock();   /* Clear OPTVERR bit set on virgin samples */   __HAL_FLASH_CLEAR_FLAG...

Neel by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC1 and 2 timing longer than data sheet values

Hello,I try to setup ADC1 and ADC2, but I don't get the timing values given in reference manual and data sheet. I work with STM32H743 NucleoI have setup RCC to clk ADC with 36 MHz from PLL2P. I checked the frequency at master clock out 2 on PC9. To i...

Resolved! How to get the output of the DAC full zero voltage?

Good day. Faced such a situation. I want to get at the output of the DAC zero level (writing to the register is trivially 0). That's just absolute zero does not work, on the output of the microcontroller there is somewhere around 70mV. The influence ...

evilbob by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using multi-project workspace in TrueSTUDIO

Hello,I am working on an bootloader in TrueSTUDIO. The application and thebootloader are different projects in a single workspace. While I usedthis multi-project workspace I faced some inconvenience. I share itbecause maybe it can help improve TS or ...

NCTUser by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F334 HRTIM power consumption

The data sheet says 324.2 µA/MHz. If we take that at face value, this means a whopping 46mA at the maximal 144MHz. Is that really true? It seems a tad disproportionate.I'd be interested in an approximate breakdown of the currents: DLL "base" current ...

How is make run program from ram

Hi ​every body.I need to make change some external program.In external spi flash ​i want write meny programs, and one selected program must copy to ram in fixed start address for call from main program like shift program.

MMykh by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels