STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Timer cookbook example on STM32F303RE platform?

Hello,Has anyone succeeded in getting the timer cookbook examples (specifically the TIM_ExtCLK_ETR)working on the STM32F303RE? I've been beating my head against the wall for a while now and still haven't seen the light. I'm using the IAR Embedded ...

Should LSERDY assert with LSEBYP?

Hello,should LSERDY assert with LSEBYP?I have a SIT1533 (32.768 khz Mems ocsillator) connected to PC14/OSC32IN on a L412. I first reset the backup domain, than I enable LSEBYP and with next command I enable LSEON. On a cold start, where the SIT1533 m...

STM32F030 Buz

Hi,I am working on the STM32F030C6 MCU to develop the alarm Buzzer tone generation.I need to buzz the buzzer with different melody tones and also need to control it Volume.Can anyone please share and suggest me how do we achieve the above functionali...

K_P_D by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

FD CAN doesn't work properly

What is the best way to set up FD CAN in classic mode on stm32 nucleo h743zi board?Currently, I'm using FDCAN with 16 Mhz frequency on the bus and I want to get 500kbit/s.My settings are:hfdcan1.Init.NominalPrescaler=2;hfdcan1.Init.NominalSyncJumpWid...

MKami.0 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels