STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

WS2812B sporadic wrong color - DMA issue or?

I have a custom designed board using a single WS2812B RGB LED.I use the DMA to control, just as "all" examples and drivers use it.Fairly simple, and it works as a charm.99% of the time...Symptom:Once in while, it starts to show a wrong color.Fx. if I...

KKjel.1 by Associate III
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32 drive 32 strips of ws2812

Hello. I have connected 32 strips of ws2812 connected separately to 32 gpio of stm32f407vgt6, each strip has 30 chips in series, how can I drive all of them? Dma, pwm, uart and spi modes doesn't support this number of strips separately.Thank you

Resolved! WS2812 library does not work on STM32F40

Hello,I've been trying to find a solution on the forums for several hours now, to no avail!I have just put my programs on STM32F401, I compile with MBED Studio. I used to light my WS2812 LEDs with a KL25Z (NXP) always using Mbed Studio and my library...

AD_716 by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7 program does not start when powered on

Hello,I am using STM32H733 mounted on a custom PCB. The problem is that if I power the board on, the program inside the MCU does not start. The programming is done over the JTAG/SWD interface. After programming, the code is able to start running.Howe...

mertt by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

EXTI0 double interrupt on one edge

I developed a 62.5kbit synchronous self-clocked (similar to SDLC) communication firmware for STM32F412, to be interfaced with an old device via RS485.It works in "bitbanging" using a 16us interrupt timer (TIM11) to sample the bits and EXTI0 (PB0) int...

Guidoted by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! STM32F407VG ADC Injected Channel with DMA

Hi everyone, I want to read ADC from DMA with injected conversion channels. In HAL library for STM32F407VG, there is no HAL_ADCEx_InjectedStart_DMA. This command gives invalid error. Anyone knows about this. Thanks.

CKILI.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bug with Cube, 4.21 and F7 AHB1 timer clock

Posted on May 17, 2017 at 10:57 Hello, it seems cube does not take care of time TIMPRE x4 multiplier for the AHB1 timer clock Note: this post was migrated and contained many threaded conversations, some content may be missing.

Resolved! CubeIDE doesn't compile C++ files

CubeIDE doesn't look for C++ files. Even worst, no matter that the main.c file has been marked for being excluded from the building, the tool always uses it.Although I started the project as a C++ one, the tool didn't generate the corresponding main....

Captura de pantalla de 2024-03-19 01-38-29.png
XR.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels