STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! I2c device never sets SB bit after start is transmitted.

My MPU is STM32L152RET6I am using i2c channel 1 to communicate with an i2c device.  I used the standard device set and verified the hardware appears to be set up correctly. When I set the "Start" bi in control register 1 (CR1), a start condition is g...

TSchm by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Program gets vanished after reboot or reset

I am using custom board with STM32F779BI. Its works fine while debugging using ST-LINK V2, But after reset or reboot program gets vanished. Didnt work after reset. Is there problem with debug configuration? or something else?

Hello All, I am new to this community as well as STM32F407 Discovery board . I am trying to write a program to turn ON LED without using any library. I wrote the below code, But I am not able to compile it .

#define RCC_AHB1ENR (*(volatile unsigned long *)0x40023830)#define GPIOD_MODER (*(volatile unsigned long *)0x40020C00)#define GPIOD_OTYPER (*(volatile unsigned long *)0x40020C04)#define GPIOD_OSPEEDR (*(volatile unsigned long *)0x40020C08)#define G...

JSuda by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mass Erase before every FSTPG? (STM32L4SVIT)

Using:STM32L4SVITDBANK=1The reference manual seems to state that a Mass Erase must be performed before every FSTPG. However the requirement is not clear. Assuming it is correct that a Mass Erase is required to use FSTPG: 1.Is there a time window ...

JFieb by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to detect last used address in flash?

Hi,I would like to detect last used address in flash to be able to backup the firmware from internal flash memory to external from my bootloader. I know the start address where from start copying data, but don't know the end. I was unable to found a ...

Labels