STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

F4 RTC prescalers computation

Hello,On STM32F429, I'm using RTC. It is clocked by the 32KHz LSI.I set async prescaler register to 127 and Sync prescaler register to 249.The total prescaling factor will be 250*128 = 32 000.Exactly what I need to provide 1Hz to RTC.After testing, i...

JulienD by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IAR "download and debug" reset registers ?

Hello,I am using a Bootloader which jump to operational application.the Bootloader configures SRAM, so that operational does not need to do it again.Bootloader is baremetal , and operational is freeRTOS.I use IAR.Everything works well if I reset the ...

ranran by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN working on STM32F446RET6U but not on STM32F446RET6

I made several custom PCBs using the STM32F446RET6 chip. At first the CAN seemed to work fine, by reading it out with a Kvaser (CAN sniffer). However problems arrived when attaching other devices (like a beagle bone) to the CANbus. The beagle bone on...

0690X0000087dEmQAI.jpg 0690X0000087dEcQAI.jpg 0690X0000087dEXQAY.jpg
MScho.4 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multi channel ADC conversion with DMA and Interrupt.

hello everyone,i am new to STM32 controller series,i am trying to read mutli channel ADC with help of DMA and Interrupt.but facing issue.i am not getting ok status from"HAL_ADC_Start_DMA" this function. can any-body help me out.please find below con...

vshah by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 FMC setup for FT232H connection

I am trying to figure out how the FMC of an STM32H7 needs to be configured to work with an FT232H in CPU FIFO mode.The FT232H requires that for a write operation the NWE signal goes low after the data pins are set:From what I could find in the refere...

Alex A by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Malloc to SD-Ram

I am using a STM32 Discovery Board with external SD Ram. I used the memory in RAM so far by creating a Ponter in the SD-Ram address area.But now my program is getting more and more complex and I could use a memory manager. Can I use the Malloc, Callo...

MMett by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels