STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F4 USB hid host - non boot protocol

Posted on September 17, 2013 at 00:48 Dear All, Although this is my first post here, I am quite often reading my.st.com forum, when I need to find solution for my problems. Unfortunatley, this time I could not find the answer in existing threads for...

Resolved! Reference manual RM0360 got a mistake

Posted on October 29, 2015 at 11:54In the last version of RM0360,page 722, there is no description about the unique ID. But following the instruction of RM0091 I have read the 96bits ID out in some of my F030C8T6s .These numbers from several chips a...

Fail to detect STM32F103VC

Hi, this is first STM project and previously i do not have experience in st microelectronics controller but in other 32bit controller's.Our project based on following hardware and tools:STM32F103VCTST-Link V2 original toolsEclipse IDECube programming...

SB1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

A problem with STM STudio

When I want to import variables from the .elf file (generated by the TrueStudio, inside the Debug folder) into the STM Studio software, I get the below error. When I press OK and bypass it, it shows a list of variables, but none of them gets importe...

0690X0000060PqeQAE.jpg

Can't build STM32F746 + LWIP project

I created a project for using the STM32F746 DISCOVERY board with LwIP utility (see image 1 and 2 ). As soon as the project was created i tried to build it but ended up not beeing able to do so and getting the following error(see image 3):Hope someone...

MEsco by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable/enable interrupts globally on STM32F746

Hello,just a simple question. We share some data between ISR and application on STM32F746 processor (no RTOS used). How can we disable interrupts globally while application accesses the shared variables? Afterwards interrupts should be enabled again....

TechMarc by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels