STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ili9341 and pins

Hello guys,I would like to drive ili9341 using that library --> https://github.com/martnak/STM32-ILI9341and I faced somthings that I didn't know about pins.My device is this --> https://tr.aliexpress.com/item/3-2-inch-320x240-320-240-TFT-LCD-Module-...

Zek_De by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Running code in RAM on STM32H7

Hi,I have to to run my code in RAM on STM32H7 and debug it.I put my code in RAM_D1 (start address = 0x24000004) changing the linker file in this way: /* The program code and other data goes into FLASH */ _sl_my_Code = LOADADDR(.my_Code); /* pnt to th...

ADion by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo F303RE USB Serial Comm HAL example code?

Hello,I suspect there's example code for reading and writing serial data through the USB comm port (ST-link cable) on the Nucleo boards using the HAL libraries. Can anyone point me to one? I've seen the printf() example which is half way there. Th...

How to get started with bluetooth?

Hi, I've had an STM32F411 development board for sometime and have done hobby projects with practically every peripheral on the board (audio output, mic, accelerometer, gyroscope, etc) programming both with and without the HAL. I'm now interested in ...

STM32F411VE - IAR save RAM values on debugger reset

Hi everybody,I'm using STM32F411VE and compiling/debugging with IAR / ST-LINK.My firmware has a structure that must be non volatile and is, thus, saved on flash everytime the machine detects that the mains have been switched off (by z-crossing detect...

gdivella by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do RAM may have old data after energized

Hi everyone ,We are using our custom bootloader firmware to update our main firmware.To do that we set a flag at a specific location at RAM and reset the MCU.The flag size is 1 byte.At the bootloader firmware read the data from RAM and if this data m...

Labels