STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CAN-FD and STM32H7

Hello,I would like to start a new design based on STM32H7x3.I need both CAN-FD channels. But the erratasheet from June 2018 describes a problem and the workaround is "use only one CANFD channel".Will there be a new chip version or workaround soon be...

STM32F429 interfacing- LTDC, DMA2D and SDRAM

Posted on November 15, 2017 at 10:48Hi,We are using Tianma’s - TM070RVHG01 TFT in our design with STM32F429 processor working at  168 MHz frequency. We are using EmWin Library on RTX operating system with LTDC support. We are statically storing th...

SD-Card connect to STM32H7x3

Hello,I would like to start a new design based on STM32H7x3.The STM32H7 Evalboard uses a dual voltage level translator between MCU and SD-Card. But this required some extra pins (DIR_0,DIR_1_3, CLK_FB, DIR_CMD) that I need for anothere peripheral.Cou...

Event Update Interrupt Call delayed

FolksI have set TIM2 in center-aligned PWM mode as well as a timebase ISR in which I just toggle the LED (for inspection and better understanding of the operation, otherwise to be replaced by an ADC activation, etc.). Thus, each edge of the LED (pin)...

Amir1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Motor Control Example

#error "Define according the used Cortex core ARM_MATH_CM7, ARM_MATH_CM4, ARM_MATH_CM3, ARM_MATH_CM0PLUS or ARM_MATH_CM0"I was using below boards and generated the source code by MX. But above error doesn't understand me. Target: STM32F302R8TxExtensi...

MYu by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! System clock switching

My STMF103 user interface processor needs two modes of operation. One needs to be as fast as possible updating the TFT or TX/RX data, and the other can be slower when it is just monitoring keys and switches. To save power I was thus thinking of us...

MikeDB by Lead
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI not working with STM32L476VG Discovery Board?

We are using the STM32L476VG Discovery Board and are trying to use the SPI 1 interface. I generated the code through CubeMX with pins PA5, PE13, PE14, PE15. After the code was generated I tried placing this example code into the while loop:    HAL_G...

JDarg by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels