cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i2C Slave comunication in STM32F103C8

VGonz.1
Associate

Hi again, everybody. I appreciate that you can help me, I do not speak English so I am using the google translator, any detail you need to help me I will give you with pleasure. I have been trying to program a STM32F103 card as a slave in i2c communication for more than a week and I have not been able to. I am using the STM32Cube IDE, if you recommend using another IDE I will download and install it on my pc.

At the moment I want to send 16 bytes of information from 8 sensors connected to the STM32 card, I have this information stored in a 16-byte uint8_t array. I have followed several examples but since I am new it has been difficult for me to understand the procedure sincerely. The source code to read the information from the sensors is ready, I only need the part that corresponds to the i2c slave.

I enclose all the code, I am reading about the use of the HAL library but I do not know in which part of the code generated by the Cube IDE is that I must write what is necessary to be able to send the 16 bytes.

I appreciate your help again, please. If you want some kind of payment we can talk about it too.

Attachments are those in the Src directory of the program. If you need something else you can tell me.

Greetings from Panama.

0 REPLIES 0