STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USART to USB /CP2102N/ Visu Tera Term

Hello,I visualize in a terminal Tera Term what comes out of the UART1 or UART3 or UART6 of a STM32F407VGTx via a Silabs CP2102N-based UART to USB module.Port and Terminal configurations matchThe connection is via the COM15 port. The TX / RX inputs / ...

CC_ROB by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPRMC date ?

Dear MemberI tried to get date from GPRMC, but not getting any response:code :sscanf(str,"$GPRMC,%s,%2hhd%2hhd%2hhd,%c,%f,%c,%f,%c,%f,%c,%f,%f,%2hhd%2hhd%2hhd,%f,%c,%c,*%2s\r\n",&GPS.GPRMC.xxRMC,&GPS.GPRMC.UTC_Hour,&GPS.GPRMC.UTC_Min,&GPS.GPRMC.UTC_S...

Flash Loader STM32H750

HI,I'm trying to create a Flash loader for ST-Link Utility or Cube-Programmer for STM32H750.I have successfully made the STM32F7 flash loaders, while with the STM32H7 I have the following problem:17:36:19 : Connected via SWD.17:36:19 : SWD Frequency ...

GGatt by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to flashSTM32F3 via UART1

Im new, hope this isnt dumb question. I have an erased STM32F303 and want to upload my code via UART1. I I have an FTDI USB to serial converter. I set BOOT0 pin=H and have the "Demonstrator" program for Windows working. Since the MCU is blank, how d...

Trich by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why the MCU hangs?

Dear friends,I am using STM32F107RCt6 MCU and I am running a TCP server on it using LwIP and freeRTOS.The total heap size of freeRTOS is 10KB and there are two tasks which each task has 256 wods stack. One task is used for Modbus TCP server and the o...

Mujtaba by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST32F767 Attempt to perform an unaligned access.

Hello Community,I'm working on a Nucleo-F767ZI board and from yesterday I had this error from Atollic True Studi: Attempt to perform an unaligned access (UNALIGNED).I followed the instruction reported here.The enable of Memory Protection Unit does no...

Labels