STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Use stm32 flash

hi if it is possible you have an example where I write the value 8 to the eeprom and then I read it again in the same address ...Hal_FLASH_programm ... (). And readthank you

SDall by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I save application data on my MCU in NVM?

I'm using the STMF1 series and the HAL drivers. I already use a boot-loader to write into application space. However, now the the application to take some input data and save it permanently to a non-volatile-memory space. I assume I can use the HAL_...

DJC by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SPI Receive problem

Posted on June 27, 2017 at 06:45Hi all,I am trying to read a four bytes register from TDC-GP30 ultrasonic flow converter using HAL_SPI_Receive function. Below is the code that I am using for reading the register contents:/***************************...

Resolved! ADC with LCD “Hello world�?

Hello ST Community,in the folder STM32Cube/Repositery/STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.1/Projects/STM32F413H-Discovery/Applications/STemWin/STemWin_HelloWorld.I debug it into the card, it works but now i wanna use the ADC to convert some analog data and display...

idrissmc by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Digital Image Processing with STM32 ?

Dear Members or ST Employee,I've been looking for inspiration from STM32 board for digital image/signal processing,Any boards that can be used for image processing straight away from development board?because I need RAM for it, and the internal RAM w...

STM32L4 VRefint dependency on temperature

VRefint is between 1.18 and 1.22V depending on temperature. As in our hardware we have termometer available i would like to know more precisely what Vrefint voltage actually is.What are exactly the relation between temperature and Vrefint voltage?equ...

WPuch by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels