STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Is there a CMSIS-driver compliant library for STM32 ?

Hello,I wanted to ask if STM32 (actually stm32h7) has any compliance with CMSIS-driver APIs ? (for example, uart cmsis is described here:https://www.keil.com/pack/doc/CMSIS/Driver/html/group__usart__interface__gr.html)I assume the answer is not (afte...

ranran by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to integrate git with Atollic truestudio?

Hi,Sorry for posting this question here, there were no categories related to this IDE.So I'm asking here.I had installed git 1.9.5 in my PC.With that version I was able to open git bash console in Atollic 9.3.When I installed git 2.22.0 version,git b...

Generation of PWM wave with DMA

Hello all,Good day!I am working on a project to drive WS2812B RGB leds using STM32F030R8.These leds needs precisely timed signals of 800KHz. I am using a timer in PWM generation mode with DMA.These leds require each bit of data to be 1.25us long.When...

Jtag failure in stm32l471

Stm workbench shows jtag failure -4 when trying to set two gpio pins to high. One connected to boost conveter(enable) and other to telit modem on off.Is there any other settings I have to do to fix this error.Chip: stm32l471reGpio: port b, pin 0 and ...

SMano by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCU device ID confused!

Q1: ​[RM0008] 31.6.1 MCU device ID code, DBGMCU_IDCODE says,"0x1003 = Revision 1, 2, 3, X or Y". It looks idiot. Does it means you still don't know what your revision is even you have read the DBGMCU_IDCODE​Q2: I have a stm32f10zet6 which is revision...

Cannot switch to PLL1

Hello,I am trying to switch system clock on H743ZI to PPL1. Using following code, it hangs up on checking SWS flag - clock switch begins, but never ends.I have tried setting domain prescalers before or after clock switch. The same for flash latency.I...

Need help to program an STM32F051K8.

I have an STM32F051K8 that I burned out on a Lumenier tx5gs vtx. It still transmits video but I cannot change channels. I thought it would be fun to try and replace it. Fortunately the 3.3v, GND, SWDIO, and SDCLK pins are all broken out on the board....

GWilk by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STMicro announces #PlaysForSure program

Now if we can just get them to perform some rudimentary QA on the software they release we'll be golden.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu2VJBz0MBA&feature=youtu.bePlease get you own house in order before doing this kind of marketing.#PlaysForSure (y...

Labels