STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! stm32 uart Tx dma transmission doesn't work

I'm using the stm32f103 and I'm trying to send a text stored in SRAM via DMA to the USART 2 peripheral. My assumption is I'll turn on the usart2 TX dma ( DMAT )request whenever I need it and turn it off after the current transmission completes, (i.e...

ASeyo by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Reading ADC3 VREF, VBAT and VTEMPERATURE on NUCLEO-H743ZI with STM32H743xI MCU - Cannot find any H7 references to the VREFINT_CAL_ADDR to determine Factory burnt VREFINT_CAL value for VDD calculation; same with TEMPSENSOR_CAL1_ADDR and _CAL2_ADDR

I have managed to get ADC working in Interrupt mode and can read the three sensors values into a buffer called ADC3_VALUES[] on each of 3 callback events triggered by the ADC..../* USER CODE BEGIN 1 */void HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback(ADC_HandleTypeDef* ...

SWood.8 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how can i get a character on telnet API

Hi,I've been coding for telnet console using ​API KEIL offer.I'm working on Telnet_Server_UIF.CPP which was created by example installer of KEIL.i can get strings via netTELNETs_ProcessCommand call back. this only gives me strings after hitting enter...

JLim.13 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F207 was HangUp, at the GPIO Initial.

Hi.yesterday, my stm32 board run was good.today, I add to code​(printf...). but my board is hangup.I was check memory over. but, i use 25%.project.map    177 901 bytes of readonly code memory    54 396 bytes of readonly data memory    87 330 bytes of...

SYun by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I go from an integer value to a q31_t? Do I need to normalize the in32_t to a value between -1 and 1 and then pass to arm_pid_q31 to complete the calculation?

I am using the arm pid library and I do not know how to use the arm_pid_q31 call. I need to give it an error as a q31_t, however, I am not entirely sure how to go from an int32_t to a q31_t. Do I need to normalize the in32_t to a value between -1 and...

AIsma by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to use same pin as gpio input and syswkup pin ?

I am using STM32L0Configured PA.0 as syswkup pin in cubemxBut i want to use it as gpio input for a push button while running the microcontroller and send it to standby mode.And while in sleep ,want to use same button to wakeit upIs it possible ?How t...

SA.17 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invoking added performance using dual core

I have been driving CCD/CMOS linear arrays using PIC24s and have exceeded this processors 64mHz capability so i am seeking something much faster. I see that the STM32H7 MCU has a 480mHz clock and thought I would give it a try. It is a little uncl...

Labels