STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

H743 SPI slave receive not working in circular DMA mode

I try to make two H743 boards communicate each other. The master board sends a chunk (~300Bytes) unregularly and the slave board shall receive it and write it to memory via DMA. Interrupt mode working correctly.DMA Normal mode working correctly.DMA C...

CKosa by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F429IGT6 was not working after a few cycles

When I upload my code the controller it was working fine for few cycles after that it gets stuck somewhere else and the code is not running. I checked it with the debugging mode in that when I run the code is working fine and when it gets struck I st...

AChan.15 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 SEGGER JLINK or ST-LINK?

Hi all,I've downloaded X-CUBE-53L1A1 software package and found in its debug configuration SEGGER J-LINK as Debug Probe. I'm using Nucleo F401RE.My question is: Is SEGGER J-LINK distribuited by ST? Or I have to change the probe to ST-Link? Thanks

STM32F427 I2C Master Transmit - Restart - Issue

I am trying to modify my own I2C driver (I don't use Cube) - to talk to a BQ32000 device - it's a I2C RTC chip.The protocol is shown in the picture below.The protocol to read requires a "restart" after sending the chip's address and sub-address to es...

Joe.H by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FSMC with Synchronous Memory

Posted on September 02, 2014 at 02:20I'm trying to connect from an STM32's FSMC to block-RAM inside an FPGA. Since this type of memory is synchronous, I need to expose the FSMC clock to the FPGA.At the moment I have an STM32F4-Discovery connected to...

dohzer by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC noisy with external clock on Nucleo F303RE ??

Hello,I have an application that reads a couple of ADC channels. each time through the main loop. There's no It's a blocking ADC read so nothing else is going on when I'm reading the 2 channels. For testing purposes I have a 3V battery attached to...

Labels