STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F746 SDMMC VOLTAGE SWITCH

Hello,I am using STM32F746 discovery board with 16GB kingston UHS-1 card. I want to know whether SDMMC host supports 1.8V signalling level or not nothing is mentioned in RM about that. sorry if i missed out. which register of the host i should config...

n.serina by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H753I-EVAL board avaibility

I am looking for a STM32H753 evaluation board, this kind of board seems to be unvailable either on the ST site or the distributor site . Do you have some informations about this kind of evaluation board ? Where / when can I buy a STM32H753 evaluation...

YROSS by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

doesn't reach infinite loop and stop in interrupt setting

I generated FOC code by 3 shunt from MCSDK5.3.3.the base project comes from STM32CubeExpansion_SPN7_V1.1.0. The MCU is STM32F302R7Tx.Please review below code and respond the error.static void MX_NVIC_Init(void){ /* TIM1_BRK_TIM15_IRQn interrupt confi...

MYu by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use the FLASH area like eeprom ?

Hi, allI am developing STM32F030K6 model.​Unlike other MCUs, the STM32 model did not have an eeprom area. Therefore, using the Flash area,​I tried coding and proceeding as shown below, I just used the WriteFlash() in main func, but it did not work pr...

MJung.7 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels