STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Fatal Error[Pe035]: #error directive: "Please select first the target STM32F10x device used in your application (in stm32f10x.h file)" C:\Program Files (x86)\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 8.3\arm\CMSIS\DSP\Include\stm32f10x.h 96

Hi I am trying to write a code using STM32f103r8t6, i have installed IAR for Arm v8.40.1 i started to create a project but i could not find any library files. and then by downloading an example file i got the library files as i tried to complile i m ...

Skuma.18 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LED blinks only in debug mode

Hi!I have a basic code - blinking LED code which uses onboard LED (PC13). The problem is that it doesn't toggle at all, it just stay switched on and doesn't go off after delay. I've tested that code in debug mode and everything worked fine, it toggl...

astaria by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to speed up IRQ times at STM32F7xxx ?

CPU 210MHzIf you run IRQ code from flash you have about 5 times more cpu cycles as needed (7WS)if you switch on ART accelerater and prefetch: for loop gets slower no influence on IRQ latencyyou could not run code from internal SRAM because of missin...

BSchm.0 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F767ZI could not remapped to internal SRAM

Hi folks, I have tried to run my complete program out of internal SRAM to speed up the IRQsbut if I come to svc 0 it failsprvPortStartFirstTask: 20005ee0: ldr r0, [pc, #32] ; (0x20005f04) 20005ee2: ldr r0, [r0, #0] 20005ee4: ldr r...

0690X000008a8P8QAI.png
BSchm.0 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F765IIK6 Reflow Problems

We are using STM32F765IIK6 176 pin 10x10 0.6mm UFBGA, die rev "Z". Whilst processing these through SMT solder reflow (using an 8 zone forced air convection oven) we had a number of these devices failing, due to the substrate of the BGA package dishin...

MBake by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

production ready STM32 boards

Hi,Does anyone know if there are any companies out there that sell production ready stm32 hardware boards. I appreciated there would be a lot of variations regarding io etc.. but i just wondered if it was a "thing" or if the only board are typically ...

justin11 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SWO debug issue

Hi,I am currently working on an STM32L4S5 attached to a ST-LINK/V2. I am using Attolic TrueStudio to compile, flash and debug.The STM32 is running at 120Mhz and I have configured the SWO clock to 125kHz thanks to the STlink utility software.I am usin...

romain2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USART used as GPIO to send break signal for DMX-512

Hello!I am just getting started with STM32 universe. I've already finished my first project using the IDE SW4STM32 and I board I've designed using the STM32F070CBT. I've also used STM32CubeMX to generate the basic code.I wanted to keep using this boa...

Resolved! STM32L431 can't enter STOP2 mode

I'm trying to enter STOP2 mode to save energy but the MCU get stuck in the function HAL_PWREx_EnterSTOP2Mode(PWR_STOPENTRY_WFI). I have cleared all EXTI pending flags and RTC flags, and disable all five wake up pins. The MCU is supposed to wake up vi...

TClar.8 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels