STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fail to find target for NUCLEO-L412KB in Keil

I am using NUCLEO-L412KB dev board. It is said online that Keil can be used as the IDE for this board. However, when I download KEIL5 and also download the package for stmL4 series, I failed to find a suitable target for my board when I tried to crea...

0690X000006CCwJQAW.png
ZYang by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flash Size of STM32F765VGT6

I am using the MCU STM32F765VGT6 for my product. The FLASHSIZE_BASE tells me the size of the flash is 1024 kBytes. However, in the IAR workbench linker script (.icf) files, generated through STM32 Cube, the flash address spreads across 2 MBytes. Can ...

JSing by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN Filter

I set on a slave CAN_FilterInitStructure.CAN_FilterNumber = 0; CAN_FilterInitStructure.CAN_FilterMode = CAN_FilterMode_IdMask; CAN_FilterInitStructure.CAN_FilterScale = CAN_FilterScale_32bit; CAN_FilterInitStructure.CAN_FilterIdHigh = ...

Bug in HAL_SPI F3 V1.5 Library HAL_SPI_Receive_DMA

Posted on August 05, 2016 at 05:17The implementation of HAL_SPI_Receive_DMA() assumes that the Transmit is also DMA and uses HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_DMA() internally which tries to write to a non-existent Tx DMA transfer complete callback (line 1622...

X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1 and Arduino

Hi ST Community,I would like to control the IHM02A1 expansion board using Arduino because I found this library https://github.com/stm32duino/X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1I've read from the X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1 documentation that a Nucleo board should be connected for...

Input capture maximum frequency

Im using input capture to move data from the GPIO_IDR to ram.I'm seeing some missed bits at portions and I'm curious whether this is due to a hardware limit or code bloat (if that makes sense)The code is generated by cube.I'm using an stm32f772ze mcu...

con3 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nucleo-F302R8 PWM on TIM1 chXn don't work

Hi, i try to produce a PWM to learn but when i try to make this signal on TIM1 channelXn it doesn't matter (for example on PB13 and PA7). On Channel1 all works fine (PC0).What is the difference ?

ijona by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos