STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Timers out of sync 32F746GDISCOVERY ?

Hello,i found a strange behavior having 2 timers running.My initial intention was having 4 input captures on the 32F746GDISCOVERY spread over two timers (no timer with 4 pins connected to the Arduino Header) one running as master and triggering the s...

0690X000006CJz4QAG.png

STM32F746G-DISCO Discovery Board Touchscreen Issue

We have been experiencing reliability issues with the touchscreens on the STM32F746G-DISCO Discovery board; on some boards the touchscreens stop responding. This is not software related as the problem occurs with our custom application, the ST demo a...

0690X000006CJJXQA4.jpg
Peter1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to program STM32H753VIT6?

I am designing a system with STM32h753VIT6, with peripherals Ethernet, USB, MicroSD and SPI. 1. How i can program the IC., any previous threads/ref available2.Can I program it with Nucleo H743? if so how?3.Any additional tools/software required.

stewmin and IAR8.11

Posted on December 14, 2017 at 10:52I've my application that uses the stemwin (STemWin532_CM4_OS_IAR.a) with IAR compiler. Up to version 8.10 of the IAR compiler I never had any warning or error during the build of the project.Upgrading the IAR IDE ...

Atollic C++ implementation

Hello Mr./Ms.I need to implement some libraries e.g. Arduino or other open source code.So I tried to import in Atollic a C++ librarie but returns an error when I instance a class.It's possible to do that or only C moddules are supported?I generate co...

Resolved! Installation problem Openocd on linux for STM32 processors

I installed openocd for debugging STM processors according to this blog: https://www.carminenoviello.com/2015/07/13/started-stm32f746g-disco/(Building OpenOCD). It worked fine on my old workstation, as it did on my laptop. On my new workstation I can...

MMett by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stm32f0 IAP Bootloader

Hi guys,Bootloader program is doing jump. But my application code interrupts don't work.HAL_Delay () does not work.HAL_GPIO_TogglePin (GPIOA, PA0_LED_Pin);HAL_Delay (1000); // IS NOT WORKwhile (i ++ <1500000) {} // THIS WORKi = 0;So the led is blinki...

Hi world! by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos