STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! stm32H743Y vs stm32H743V

Dear all,I am facing to a stm32h743 issue. I have a Nucleo with the stm32H743 Rev Y that work perfectly. Now, I just tried the new Nucleo equipped with the stm32H743 Rev V. As expected, my previous code (Rev Y) does not work on the new device (Rev V)...

I2C errors and interrupts

Hi there, I'm using the STM32H7 to talk to a CS2000 clock chip over I2C. I'm using interrupt mode.I'm just trying to read the chip's ID register for starters. Despite the CS2000 ACKing the first 'setup write' byte, it won't write the second byte (wit...

Mttjcksn by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to ST and I'm working on a project where i need 8 phase shifted pwm signals(each phase shifted by 45 degrees and same duty cycle)

i was thinking if there is a way i could generate 4 timers phase shifted by 90 degrees wrt each other so that i could use them to generate 2 pwm signals (on each timer using asymmetric mode) . can this be done? if not, is there any other way i could ...

Vbhus by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

i2c communication on STM32F103RB

i want to read ADC MCP3425 digital data using i2c communication with Stm32f103rb nucleo-64 board . For programming of nucleo-64 i used arduino ide. 1] Is it possible to modify default setting of MCU clock ? 2]what is the default setting of i2c clock ...

vmool by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My STM32F051C6 dev board cuts the connection to Eclipse after starting to debug, i cannot get it to stay connected. This happens with all projects regardless if they worked before. Can anyone please help??

Im debugging with an ST-LINK J9357 debugger chip in Eclipse's debug workbench . I've been over the debug configurations many times and cannot find an error. Once i start the debug and it shuts off the connection there isn't even an error box detailin...

DC.18 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can someone identify this IC?

I would have thought the text on it would prove to be meaningful but apparently according to every search I have tried it is not. Thanks for your help.

GWilk by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Executing independently compiled code in RAM.

I have a device that must execute precompiled functions which are copied to a place in RAM. Function calling:PLC_main = (pFunc_main) 0x30000001; PLC_main();Compied function: PLC_1 0x30000000: 4811 .H LDR r0,[pc,#68] ; ...

VNilo by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels