STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

production ready STM32 boards

Hi,Does anyone know if there are any companies out there that sell production ready stm32 hardware boards. I appreciated there would be a lot of variations regarding io etc.. but i just wondered if it was a "thing" or if the only board are typically ...

justin11 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SWO debug issue

Hi,I am currently working on an STM32L4S5 attached to a ST-LINK/V2. I am using Attolic TrueStudio to compile, flash and debug.The STM32 is running at 120Mhz and I have configured the SWO clock to 125kHz thanks to the STlink utility software.I am usin...

romain2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USART used as GPIO to send break signal for DMX-512

Hello!I am just getting started with STM32 universe. I've already finished my first project using the IDE SW4STM32 and I board I've designed using the STM32F070CBT. I've also used STM32CubeMX to generate the basic code.I wanted to keep using this boa...

Resolved! STM32L431 can't enter STOP2 mode

I'm trying to enter STOP2 mode to save energy but the MCU get stuck in the function HAL_PWREx_EnterSTOP2Mode(PWR_STOPENTRY_WFI). I have cleared all EXTI pending flags and RTC flags, and disable all five wake up pins. The MCU is supposed to wake up vi...

TClar.8 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am working on STM32H743 micro operating as a slave I2C device. I am able to write to the slave device by a master I2C device but I can't seem to read.

I have done some investigation and arrived that the problem is with the "DIR" bit in the Interrupt Status register not firing to indicate whether to do a Read.uint32_t isr_trace[64]; int isr_count = 0;   void I2C2_EV_IRQHandler(void) { isr_trace[...

onio by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

[How to] From Mechanical to Capacitive controls Guide (Buttons with sharp edges and 2mm clearance, 2 layer pcb with cover glass (50x70mm))

Even though most of you may be relatively familiar with the various types of mechanical controls, the same does not necessarily apply for capacitive ones. So, let’s start off by defining the most basic elements of capacitive sensing.Capacitive button...

PAram by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

F4 DMA2 errata - how to handle that

Hello!We have choosen the STM32F407/427 for our product, a couple of years ago.It fits with the speed, and also with the possibility to use DMA for mutliple peripherals.Now, as we have found out the hard way, the DMA2 fails while handling ADCs and SD...

a.n by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels