STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! how to protect my code from reading

hello i need to protect my code from reading or just protect the two first pages is enough because ill put my devices on market ? i cliked on execute only code option in keil flash options my code doesnt compile here is the error :..\Middlewares\Thi...

Resolved! Hard reset on write USART.

I apologize for my english.I came across an incomprehensible thing for me (general experience with STM32 for about 10 years).I work with STM32L010K8. When I try to write to USART2->TDR, I fall into reset. Test on Keil and IAR, different optimisation....

STM32L053C8 + RTC Management + Standby mode

Hi,I´m actually working with STM32L053C8 moden and i have some questions about how RTC works. I am using STM32Cube IDE and HAL libraries (C++).First, when i wake up (from standby mode) the microcontroller, the code always start from the beginning. Co...

Sinner by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM's feature out compare have some problem

Hello, I try to do with out compare, I use TIM out-compare feature and set TIM_IT_UPDATE interrupt, if go into TIM's update interrupt ,clear TIM's all register content , I config TIM second , of course ,same procedure, I config third TIM . second a...

Problem in writing SD card

Hi to all,I am not sure this is the correct forum, but I do not know where to put the question elsewhere.I need to interface with an SD card using SPI interface and I'm experiencing a big issue in write operation (CMD 24) because things quite always ...

Role of System Bank 2 in STM32H7x5

In STM32H7x5 series, the MCU has 2 System Memory banks. Bank 1 is clearly described in reference manual, but not bank 2. My question is:What is the role of bank 2?Can user use bank 2 to flash homebrew bootloader?How to boot to bank 2?

Labels