STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Where is the VREFINT_CAL for STM32L072z

Hi everyone ! I read in the datasheet that I need the VREFINT_CAL to calculate my real VDDA but I don't find it in the datasheet. In every other model's datasheet you can find the VREFINT_CAL easily but not in the STM32L0 one. Is someone kno...

YMAIL by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC accuracy problem

I am sensing the voltage using stm32f103c8 module.using Keil micro--vision 5register level codingcode:#include "stm32f10x.h"       float av,volt; int main(void) { // SEND A CLOCK SOURCE FOR ADC //LcdSend2StringWithDelay(50000,"Start Clock",""); ...

Bud by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown pulsing on STM32L073RZ

Hi there,I'm working with an STM32L073RZ CPU and Mbed OS 5.12.0 and experiencing an issue that I'm not quite sure how to describe. The processor gets into a state whereby it oscillates a pin (PA_5 which is setup as an InterruptIn that pulls down) and...

0690X000008j8PjQAI.png

Problem with STM32F4.7 External Interrupt

Dear All,i configured an input pin as external interrupt with rising edge detection and pulled it down internally.i apply a pulse train which it sets and resets within the time that the interrupt is disabled.i expect that the ISR executes when it is ...

RShar.17 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103 - PB3 just doesn't work as GPIO

Posted on December 14, 2016 at 10:27Hello,did anyone ever manage to get PB3 working as an I/O port on an STM32F103?I am having a hard time with the F103VB where I need PB3 as input - no matter what I try, PB3 simply is returning a 0 value.AFIO->MAPR...

tilmann by Associate III
  • 32 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels