STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where can I get details on how to generate SAI clocks?

I'm using an STM32F76x series and am trying to find the relevant information on the clock generation capabilities of the audio PLL.The datasheet is pretty blank and the reference manual describes the SAI clock generator but not how to generate the in...

sjalloq by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alternate pin selection for quadspi_ncs in STM32l476vg.

may i get any help in selecting alternate gpio pin for quadspi_ncs functionality in STM32l476vg. As per the datasheet only PE11/PB7 can be selected as quadspi_ncs. Apart from PE11/PB7 can i use any other GPIO for the same functionality.

nb by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Generate 2 second break from UART

I'm trying to generate a 2 second break from USART1 on a STM32F105. It's needed for a custom protocol running on top of LIN: the TX line must be driven low for 2 seconds.UARTs like 8250 and 16550 have a Set Break Enable Bit (SBE) in their Line Contro...

0690X000006CO4eQAG.png

Regarding Delay

Hi..... i am a masters student from india. I have developed a code for RGBW now i want to include strobe effect for that i have give a hal_delay it is working fine now i want to change the PWM of RGBW when it is in strobe effect both has to work simu...

saiteja by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Matching not good. First Difference at address..

I am using stm32f103zet6.The following error message occurs:​Matching not good. First Difference at address 0x64002000:File byte is 0x61.Read byte is 0x41​Target 02: Verify successful, but data not matching ...​I would appreciate any guidance on how ...

yjang.0 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SD cards and SPI rabbit hole help!

Hi All,After a day or so of researching I feel more overwhelmed than anything regarding using SPI to communicate with SD cards!! There is so much STUFF out there regarding embedded c and SD cards - I don't even know where to begin! I've gone down so...

STM32 Timer set in output compare / one pulse mode

Hi everyone, I'm trying to set a timer so that it works in output compare and also in one pulse mode, as I want it to only fire once. Below is my code for initiating timer1 in output compare/one pulse. Is this setup correct? One issue I'm having is t...

FFuma by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos