STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! ADC with LCD “Hello world�?

Hello ST Community,in the folder STM32Cube/Repositery/STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.1/Projects/STM32F413H-Discovery/Applications/STemWin/STemWin_HelloWorld.I debug it into the card, it works but now i wanna use the ADC to convert some analog data and display...

idrissmc by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Digital Image Processing with STM32 ?

Dear Members or ST Employee,I've been looking for inspiration from STM32 board for digital image/signal processing,Any boards that can be used for image processing straight away from development board?because I need RAM for it, and the internal RAM w...

STM32L4 VRefint dependency on temperature

VRefint is between 1.18 and 1.22V depending on temperature. As in our hardware we have termometer available i would like to know more precisely what Vrefint voltage actually is.What are exactly the relation between temperature and Vrefint voltage?equ...

WPuch by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Implementation of filesystem

Hi i am trying to implement Littlefs filesystem on STM32L151 MCU which is interfaced with external Flash memory using SPI.is it already implemented on any one of the STM32 board? if yes-i need to know what are the key features to be carried out to im...

Rekha.k by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

AHB and APB

Hi ST Community,I’d like to know why sometimes we use GPIO with AHB and sometimes with APB ?

idrissmc by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

AT command for sending sms ?

Dear Members, I want to send SMS but I stack with ^z,how can I rectify it ?uint8_t aTxBuffer5[] ="AT+CREG?\r"; uint8_t aTxBuffer6[] ="AT+CGMF=1\r"; uint8_t aTxBuffer7[] ="AT+CMGS=\"61400000997\"\r"; uint8_t aTxBuffer8[] ="\"TEST SMS FROM STM32 ...

Resolved! stm32H743Y vs stm32H743V

Dear all,I am facing to a stm32h743 issue. I have a Nucleo with the stm32H743 Rev Y that work perfectly. Now, I just tried the new Nucleo equipped with the stm32H743 Rev V. As expected, my previous code (Rev Y) does not work on the new device (Rev V)...

Labels