STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Multiple DMA Requests for the same DMA Stream

The STM32H7 series has come with the concept of DMAMUX which is different from the older series. it looks awesome and better than the dma request mapping table.But I wonder if it can route multiple dma requests to the same dma stream or not?To be mor...

Product serial numbering

Hello everyone,I want to add a device unique ID (a uint16_t progressive counter that identify my device as a whole, not only the mcu used) at programming time to a stm32f446 based product. Is there a standard known standard way to do this?Maybe it’s ...

Raggio by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F303RE Nucleo Board HAL_USART_Receive_IT problem

As the title suggests, im having a problem using HAL to make some USART echo.I tried the same approch on a nucleo-f031 and its working wonderfully.I can print the whole hyperterminal string, but i cant reach the receive interrupt. Even if i set the R...

AWeis by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When does STM32G4 arrive?

The official release of STM32G4 was scheduled for the 20th week of 2019, but now we are in the 21st week and there is still nothing. Any problems?Andrea

STM32L010K8 internal EEPROM's default value

Hello, I'm looking for the default EEPROM memory values of STM32L0 family microcontroller. I'm using STM32L010K8 with internal 256 bytes EEPROM. I couldn't find any information about the default EEPROM values. When reading EEPROM values using STM32Cu...

VNguy.13 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to calculate CRC for large file in STM32F030RC

Posted on February 03, 2018 at 07:45I want to calculate CRC for large file, the large file have been added the CRC value in the end of the whole .bin file(Get this CRC data via IAR tool). I read the file and calculate CRC of it in part(HAL_CRC_Calcu...

Labels