STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H743 BDMA channel for SAI4 not described in Manual

I am trying to program BDMA of STM32H743 using Nucleo board to perform DMA Peripheral to Memory operation . What I have found a bit difficult is that I could not see any information on Reference Manual , Datasheet or on forum for the mapping informa...

A Maq by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F407 DISCOVERY board CAN example

I have tried to get the CAN peripheral up and running on STM32F407 discovery board.But I am stuck at one point. Inside method HAL_CAN_Init(CAN_HandleTypeDef *hcan), I end up in the HAL_CAN_STATE_ERROR.Is there any example available to test on the dis...

FIT value of STM32

Hello,I need to know the FIT value of STM32F7 Series (STM32F746VGT,etc) to compute the reliability data.Could anyone tell me that information ?Thank you in advance.Toshiya

User.57 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

using 32 MHz crystall with STM32L011K4

Hi,In a project I need a precise timing so I cant rely on th internal oscilator and want to use a crystal 24-32MHz with MCU. But actually I couldnt find anything about this possibility in datasheet.the sample is 32 KHz that is not good for my applica...

MKora by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Linker file needs to be modified to use External memory(RAM/Flash) if I can access external memory using communication modes like SPI,I2C,etc ?

I have seen many examples to use external memory as heap but for it they have modified the linker and added section of needed memory. But I am curious if I can access the external memory using standard communication interfaces like I2c, SPI, etc then...

Mrunal A by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels