STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H753 clock setting

Hi friends.I work with this chip STM32H753, but I set wrong clock. void SystemClock_Config(void) { uint32_t i;   // Enable HSE LL_RCC_HSE_Enable(); // Wait till HSE is ready while ((LL_RCC_HSE_IsReady()) == 0) ; //PLL1 - external quartz LL_R...

0690X0000098HHbQAM.png

Sampling rate L011 too slow

Hi there.I am trying to measure progress of signal with STM32L011F4. I start measuring on three ADC channels (two inputs and reference), 30 samples on each of them by one DMA request. Frequency for ADC is set to 16Mhz (Max), ADC clock prescaler set ...

JSkod by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Troubleshooting bricked Discovery STM32H745I board

I tried flashing a project created for the STM32H745I-DISCO board in CubeMx. The only change I made was disable a few unused peripherals, enable memory caching. I set the clock speed for the M7 core to 480MHz and the M4 core speed to 240MHz. I add...

Can not open serial port in IDE

Hello,My O.S. is Linux Lite (ubuntu).I am getting "No such port: '/dev/ttyACM0' msg when I try to open the internal serial monitor in the IDE. I also tried /ttyACM0, etc.. When I use the Aruduino ide I can access the port successfully.ThanksTop

Detailed course?

Hello, I'm new to the stm community, I have a stm32f103 (blue pill) board with st link debugger, however moving on from arduino IDE I'm having hard time picking up from source codes or writing one myself ( I'm using system workbench and cubeMX ). can...

AJava.5 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels