STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! adc trigger on timer is at half frequency

Hi all,ADC triggering appears to be at half the frequency of the timer, (ie occurs every 2 update events), is this expected ?This is with a STM32F334 progammed using HAL and with code generated by CubeMX.I am reading 14 ADC channels using DMA (2x7 in...

0690X00000981DhQAI.jpg
jose luu by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IAP for STM32L011

Hello,Is it possible to have in-application-programming (IAP) on STM32L011F4? I can see the IAP example listed under STM32L073Z-EVAL but I am not able to build for STM32L011K4. Just to give an example: macro OB_BOOT_BANK1 is defined only when setting...

RPrun by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC trigger with timer not working

Hello,I have a small issue with my code. I am using the NUCLEO-F746ZG board and I want to do a small program that reads an ADC triggered by a timer.Here are my init routines (generated by CubeMX):ADC: hadc1.Instance = ADC1; hadc1.Init.ClockPrescaler ...

Stabilo by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does WriteProtection require POR with JTAG/SWD connected?

I'm enabling write protection on the flash on my STM32l451RE, but as soon as the OB Launch is called while the debugger is connected through JTAG/SWED, when the device restarts it seems like it enters an unknown state, just as I would have expected f...

FDane by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Look for CAN example for STM32F4

안녕하세요. stm32446re 로 공부하고있는 학�?입니다.몇가지 질문사항�?� 있어서 여쭤봅니다.1. can통신�?� 하고�? 하는�?�, can 2.0b를 �?�용한 예제를 혹시 받아 볼 수 있�?�까요?2. f446re 와 f429zi를 �?�용하여 can 통신후 모터를 �?�리고�? 하는�?�, 모터 예제�?� 받�?� 수 있�?�까요?  미리 �?사�?�사 드립니다 ^^

KBumS by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Datasheet for ST33G1M2A.

I need datasheet for ST33G1M2A part, but only databrief document was coming in front. Databrief details are highly insufficient for me. Please support and help me getting this datasheet. Complete Part#: ST33G1M2A020FAA5Thanks in advance.

PS.141 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels