STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

what's the problem?

hello everyone,can someone help me please, I can't understand why I can't receive 7, it's weird... I sent 7 , i want to receive 7, but I receive 255, 0, 15.. all the values except 7, that's really insane.

0690X000009ZeWtQAK.png
idrissmc by Associate II
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN_ESR LEC[2:0] Error meanings

These are the CAN error codes listed in RM0008 (Manual for STM32F1)Is there anywhere in documentation that says what they actually mean in detail? Are these detected on RX or TX. I assume that in this case its TX and, while active an error frame will...

DJC by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unique ID seems to be there, but the documentations says no

I need a unique ID and expected to use the 96 bit one from the chip. Then I read that STM32F070x6/B do not have it. Very disappointing, but I looked at the F0 location 0x1ffff7ac and sure enough there is something that looks exactly like a described ...

AFree by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Level triggered interrupts on STM32L series

I'm working with the STM32L152. I have a USB port which has a detect signal connected to an IO pin. When the USB plug is inserted or removed the detect pin changes state. On some occasions the signal is missed. Looking at the signal on the scope sho...

LThal by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving from STM32L476xx to STM32L4R9xx

After spending some time looking into the R9 I decided to make the switch. I've been developing on the 76 for a while now. I read the migration document and it doesn't look like there are any differences.​Right now I'm having issues with spi and sd c...

SPI problem in STM32F10x

I have a problem with setting up SPI1 in Master mode using the following code. I set the SSM bit to enable software slave management, but when I try to enable the SPI by setting the SPE bit, the MSTR bit is cleared.Thanks for help.JaroslavRCC->APB2EN...

Labels