STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

why i couldn't see any data using CANBUS analyser?

I am using example of CANBUS_Networking of STM32F769I_EVAL in Nucleo-f767zi board.I can see data using the oscilloscope but when i try to see in CAN_Analyser i couldn't see anything.i have tried all the bitrate but still im not any values.i'm using ...

VPras by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! (4) No device found on target

1) STM32l432kc nucleo board2) Today I decided to test my sleep mode codeI uploaded my code, I received my print messages on USART, I decided to tweak a few things... and here is the issue.When I attempt to upload again, I receive the following error:...

Aa.41 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDMMC1 and SD Card

HiWe use the NUCLEO-H743ZI. In addition, we use a self-created adapter board on which the SD card is located. The SD card is connected via "SD 4 bits Wide bus". Internal pull-up is configured except for the CLK line.The application records data and s...

LSERDY is asserted even if oscillator is not connected

I am using stm32F746. I have enabled the RTC via external oscillator using CubeMX.The crystal is not connected. But I see that RTC is initialized without errors (no timeout) and LSERDY is 1. Manual says LSERDY is 1 when external oscillator is running...

load2005 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loading FW to STM32 IoT Discovery Kit

Hi there,I got stuck at the most basic step but couldn't find a step-by-step guide to get through it. Any pointer to a guide for me to follow is appreciated.I am trying to download a built FW to my STM32 IoT Discovery kit. However, when i connect m...

CLiu.0 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

afe4300 and stm32f103rb, rdy pin unchanged

Posted on May 23, 2017 at 12:04Hello,I have a problem in getting the ti AFE4300 start the ADC measurement. I started with a new board that was designed using reference design on TI. Am trying to communicate with the board through an stm32f103rb(nucl...

I try to use hard ecc of stm32f767igt under U-Boot,but i test my code ,i found could only write one page by one page under command of U-Boot,

I try to use hard ecc of stm32f767igt under U-Boot,but i test my code ,i found could only write one page by one page under command of U-Boot,then i will get the right ecc value when i ready after i will one page ;but when i write two page or more, i ...

SmartCard example for STM32H7

HI, I am trying to implement smart card reader on this chip. I got the ATR from the card, and tried to port AN4800_FW_V1.0.0 examples but without success. Do you know when some example for this chip will be avaliable?

larenge by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels