STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am SPI DMA working on STM32F7, but when i try to shift the same to STM32H7 i am not able to get it working. I am not gettin DMA callback.

I am only using DMA to receive data continuously so when i want to receive data I am swithcing modes from full duplex to receive only. this whole pattern was working on F7 but not able to get it working on H7.I have followed some solutions given on S...

sgand.16 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F0 ADC Accuracy

Posted on May 31, 2018 at 11:34Hi, everyone. I've been using STM32F030F4P6 for a project. While prototyping the circuit that I am going to use on my project, I shorted Vdda and Vdd pins together with 10uF and 100nF capacitors to the ground. I am giv...

Nuppo by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the format of .bin output files?

Posted on October 01, 2015 at 21:13I'm working with the STM32 Bootloader, and I see that the .hex output from my Eclipse build has reasonable addresses. When I look in the .bin output, though, the contents don't seem to match what I expect. Is the ....

STM32 HAL NAND flash library bug

Posted on May 04, 2015 at 02:31I found a bug in stm32f4xx_hal_nand.c module, in ''HAL_NAND_Read_Page'' function!Need to change this line: *(__IO uint8_t *)((uint32_t)(deviceAddress | ADDR_AREA)) = 0x00; to this: *(__IO uint8_t *)((uint32_t)(deviceAd...

[How to] Design a capacitive touch sensor

Each touch sensor features 2 sets of electrodes: the Transmitting ones (also known as Tx, or the driving electrodes, or simply X electrodes) and the Receiving ones (also known as Rx, or the sensing electrodes or simply Y electrodes).Electrodes are us...

PAram by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

(many) DMAs to GPIO

Hello!I have to build a system that throws data simultaneously to 6 16-bit ports. It should be bit-accurate, so I was thinking about preparing all the DMA channels with one single timer, and when everything is ready, start the timer. I already did th...

GT811 Touchscreen Not Working

Posted on December 09, 2016 at 17:12Hi,After playing with the STM32F746G Discovery for a while I decided to get a Waveshare OPEN746I-C kit with a 7 inch LCD with capacitive touchscreen as I wanted a bigger screen and access to more of the pins.I've ...