STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can you use a unified firmware for dual core STM32H7x5?

I'd like to develop an application on the dual-core STM32H7 line.  To simplify development, I'd like to use the same firmware for both cores.  Is this possible?As I understand it, accessing the SCB->CPUID can tell me which core is running. Okay, so ...

TDK by Guru
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to initialize stm32l496 RTC ?

I have just started working with Micro controller, I use stm32l496 .I want to init RTC with LSI clock source and HCLK is 2MHz from MSI source. I configure RTC in stm32 cubemx but RTC is not working i.e. the time is set correctly but does not increase...

alianvari by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Output Compare Mode for STM32F407 Discovery board

Hi,I am working on STM32F4 discovery board and I am trying to use output compare mode.and I have written the following code using peripheral registers.The application is Toggle the LED for every 1sec when output compare is matched.Here is the code. B...

Kumar B by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo-H743zi ADC dual simultaneous with DMA example?

Hi,I am working with the Nucleo-H743zi. I am unable to get the DMA working in dual simultaneous mode. I see the ADC12_Common CDR registers are showing the ADC values properly, but my DMA never seems to fire.I can not find an example of ADC dual simul...

ATo by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volatile variable incorrect after interrupt callback

I'm currently attempting to get I2C and UART communication up between a chain of processors like so NXP chip <- UART -> STM32L063 <- (slave) I2C (master) -> STM32F030. I am using interrupts to handle UART and I2C Rx and Tx callbacks, you can see my ...

JBrow by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f042k6t6 CAN Issue

Hello guys!I am working on STM32F042K6T6 microcontroller So we are facing CAN communication problem in the above mentioned controller.The problem is that the data is not been able to receive though i am sending from other controller and the CAN trans...

SMula by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels