STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

realize a dynamic display with stm32F401

hi,I have a projecte to realize with my stm , the idea of the system is :*sending images by smartphone to sd card which is connected to the stm board ,sending by using bluetooth or wifi communication.*display the list of images on lcd also connected ...

Error/omission in RM0090: missing CC4NP bit definition

The CC4NP bit in the TIMx_CCER register should be listed in the reference manual in the section "17.4.9 TIM1 and TIM8 capture/compare enable register (TIMx_CCER)". Currently, only the CC1NP, CC2NP, and CC3NP bits are listed. The sections for the othe...

TDK by Guru
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32F2 Emulated UART

I have implemented an emulated UART on STM32F2 using the sample program from STM32F4. The UART TX data output is correct. Until a HAL_Delay(100) is add. When added delay, the UART TX output appears corrupted as shown below. Why is the HAL_Delay affec...

0690X00000AqUYlQAN.png 0690X00000AqUYbQAN.png
JTan by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am new to STM 32 MCU, it might be a basic issue I might be facing but couldn't find any solution in the documentations as well. When I am trying to connect STM 32 Nucleo and an IKS01A2 expansion board using a Unicleo GUI I am facing some problem

When I am trying to login to Unicleo GUI I am able connect to the communication port but the firmware description, version, expansion board name and library version in the login screen is showing unknown as I result , i suppose, am not being able to ...

0690X00000ArNWpQAN.png 0690X00000ArNWuQAN.png

I am working on H743. I have trouble getting ADC3 to work in continuous DMA transfer mode. I have ADC1 working fine but ADC3 wont work. Is there something wrong in my config?

After doing debugging i have found that the error code is set by DMA config function :HAL_StatusTypeDef HAL_DMA_Start_IT(DMA_HandleTypeDef *hdma, uint32_t SrcAddress, uint32_t DstAddress, uint32_t DataLength) { . . . . . else { /* Process...

sbstek by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels