STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Where can we purchase the STM32H743VIT6 chips with Rev V ?

We have a system up and running with STM32H743 and are very aware that Rev Y is really a buggy one. Rev V is supposed to fix most of the problems (USART handling, reading 2 CAN Busses in parallel, etc.) We contacted several distributors (DigiKey, Far...

GS1 by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

JSN-SR04T and Timer

Hi,I try to work with the JSN-SR04T distance sensor. The working principle is very simple :put the trigger pin to high for 10 uscount the elapsed time in us on the echo pin between the rising and falling eventdistance is proportional to the elapsed t...

Lionel1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I tried SPI program using register but i did not get any output in KEIL Debugging DR register . The DR register fill 0x00FF . But i send 0xA

#include "stm32f4xx.h"#include "stm32f4xx_gpio.h"#include "stm32f4xx_rcc.h"#include "stm32f4xx_spi.h"void Gpio_Init(void){ RCC->AHB1ENR = 1<<0; //Enable GPIOA RCC->APB2ENR = 1<<12; //Enable SPI1 GPIOA->MODER |= 1<<11; //PA5 AF Function GPIOA->MODER |...

DMuru by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is the User Manuals of STM32F7508-DK

HelloHow can I download User Manuals of STM32F7508-DK?No User Manuals of STM32F7508-DK in st.com. )I cannot download even via STM32CubeMX.(file name : UM2470 Discovery kit for STM32F7 Series with STM32F750N8 MCU )Thank you.

J.Park by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

rtc time

Hello, I am using NUCLEO-F429ZI. I add one battery on my board and work on RTC. RTC is working, however, all time(null), clock() and so on don't work properly as soon as I remove semi hosting. After I dig the information, I know time(NULL), clock()...

Resolved! Many ADC measurements on different ADC

Hi,I'm using STM32F207 and I'm trying to make three different ADC measurements on three difeerent ADC.My purpose is to make 100.000 measurements on each of these signals at the highest speed possible.With only one signal (so using only one ADC) I can...

Labels