STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Timer 3 counter clock source

Is external clock mode 1 and external clock mode 2 are available only for channel 1 of general purpose timer(Timer 3 specifically)?. Or other channels can also be configured for it?

A3 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L475 WKUP pins

Hello all I did not find the answer in the datasheet so please try to answer me I would like to use 4 wkup pin on stm32l475 ; my product should last 5 years ; so i need to calculate the battery very good my question which is less current ; wkup pin w...

Hector_06 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F756ZGTX CAN setup (missing pin setup?)

I'm trying to get CAN working with this micro and a prototype PCB. I managed to rewrite the created code from 1.0.2 CUBE and adjusted it to use the example provided in the STM32756G_EVAL\Examples\CAN\CAN_Networking. The Init does not cause any error...

AGrif by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 device driver on win10.

I have a project that require control some peripheral of stm32 MCU via computer running on window 10 operating system. User interface app on computer will have some feature such as on off I/O port, transfer data with MCU via serial port. I think my p...

thang le by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC with DMA

Hi,I'm using DAC with DMA to implement a shape generator on STM32F746.So i'm creating a buffer filled with the datas of the shape concerned that i transmit to the DMA with HAL_DAC_Start_DMA() function.While most of the time everything is ok and the s...

JFric by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F207VE UART Routing mistake

Hi,I have design a custom board with the STM32F207VE. But I made a mistake in routing the UART TX as RX and UART RX as TX. Is there a way to change the STM32 UART TX port to an RX through the software?

JTan by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels