STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L073 : Power on reset

I just saw Power on reset feature in Pic (https://microchipdeveloper.com/8bit:por). It can hold mcu a little bit until the power is stable, before starting the hardware initialization. I would like to know if this feature is avalilable on stm32.I ha...

SRodb by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! H743 using RAM_D1 can not handle std:string greater than 15

HelloI've been working on a project on an nucleo F411RE and everythings been going fine.I then had to port the project to nucleo H743ZI.As i am using the DMA i had to change the ram from DTCRAM to RAM_D1.Before the change to RAM_D1 i could have strin...

NMunt by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard reset Interrupt issue in STM32F103RB

I am testing EXTI interrupts on STM32F103 board. The device works properly when soft reset is given. Interrupts are triggered properly. But when I give hard rest to the device(Like power off & power on) , it fails to initialize STM32. Maybe it gets a...

sne_123 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do the GPIOs actually work?

That question started bothering me when I was struggling with TLE493D that started interrupting using the i2c clock line.It looked like the i2c in the F429 was gone bananas and keeping the i2c stuck (busy).I was thinking of feeding the i2c the clock ...

Labels