STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I'm in the first steps of my project. Selected STM32F446ZE Nucleo board for developing MIC ARRAY application as 446ZE used in BLUECOIN and made my own same arranged mic array board. Now I found there is no Beam Forming sample for it! What to do now?

There is a document about MIC ARRAY BEAM FORMING by ST that suggests DFSDM in found other chip. I'm confused, why bluecoin used same mic array arrangemt but other mcu? How can I find samples for it?

_behn4m by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's wrong with my SPI setup?!

Hi,I'm really struggling with the simplest possible way to use SPI with STM32F745 as a master and a MPU6000 as a slave - no interrupts, no DMA, just plain while loops and busy waiting.Problem: I can't get it to work, the SCK signal is plain dead!Code...

CGalv by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

My virtual comport is not recognized by Device Manager.

I need some help. I have a design that uses the STM32F407zgt. Up to now every thing has been going prefectly.  I started my design using the STM32F407VGT or the Discovery board as my breadboard / proof of concept. With the 407VGT, I was able to crea...

MBang.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integration of real time data.

Hello,I am trying to estimate soc by coulomb counting method.In coulomb counting we required integration of discharge current.I am getting accurate discharge current but unable to add them by using array. I tried using array :float buffer[50]; float ...

Mohan1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

sprintf causes hard fault.

I use "sprintf (string,"comment"); everywhere now for some reason, I am getting a hardfault. in an innocuous print.length += sprintf(String + length, "Received Packet from ");length is only 15.String is declared as char String[256];I guess it is us...

Labels