STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32G47x Flash layout (dual vs. single bank)

Hello,I'm hoping to get clarification on the dual-bank flash availability in STM32G47x parts with fewer than 512K of FLASH. The datasheets (DS12288 & DS12712) cover the B, C and E flash sizes. The first page refers to "up to 512KB Flash", yet there...

Problem STM32L162RD with STMTOUCH_DRIVER

Hello all, i have a problem with the STMTOUCH_DRIVER to manage a touch button and a slider. I have integrated the library into my code and if i manage only one bank and the touch button all works. In Touch.c and .h there is the init and main function...

ypkdani by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple ADC STM32L475

I'm trying to get the ADC set up on the IoT discovery board. I did this successfully on the F411 so I thought it would be easy to move the code over, but I can't get it working.I'm trying to use PC0. The conversion is always returning 334 or 335, reg...

DSabo by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error in RM0440 Rev 1 and 2

On page 92, table 7 contains flash memory addresses and their sizes.For every address range, the difference between the start and end address is 0x7FF, i.e. 2 KiB.However, for Page 127 in both Bank 1 and Bank 2, the range is listed to be 0xFFF, i.e. ...

TKrop by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART not working correct when using with CANBUS

Hi,I have generated the code using CUBEMX.In my code i'm trying to send data over CAN and USART .CAN is working as i have tested with my analyser but over USART sending some junk data.is there any possibility that CANBUS and USART gets conflicted.i'm...

0690X00000AqaTXQAZ.png
VPras by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels