STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32L151 ADC

I am working with the above device. I have created an .IOC file and auto-generated code. I can see the GPIO configuration for the simple I/O, but I do not see any pin configuration for the ADC inputs that I have selected. I assume that I will have to...

Wyorin by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS42L52 CODEC Not Working On Keil MCBSTM32F400 board

Has anyone ever had success getting the CS42L52 audio CODEC to work on the MCBSTM32F400 board? It is suspicious that there are no working code examples for the CODEC and it is also left out of the board's BSP support package. I have taken the time to...

BarryB by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMT32L4 power consumption to high

Hi all,I have a project with a SMT32L431. Right now it is running on the nucleo-64 demo board (its a STM32L4 33RCT6P) so nothing is connected to the board.The project will use all UART and LPUART modules, the SPI1, the I2C2 and the CAN1 module. I hav...

bareil76 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H730 outside of program code

Hello!I'm porting a working code from H750VB to H730VB, generating a new HAL core from STM32CubeMX, but right after entering on "SystemClock_Config" function at debug mode, I've got the message "Break at address 0x46bd3718 with no debug information a...

Pedro3 by Senior
  • 17 replies
  • 5 kudos

SPI communication while debuging

Hi,I using STM32F407IG in IAR Embedded workbench.When I debug the program the SPI communication does not work.what could be the reason?Without debug the SPI work

Aldo1 by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7A3 Unique Device ID number question

Hi @SofLit,I need to develop a unique serial number for one of our products that will go into production soon. I'd rather use the UID that is built into the STM32H7A3 chip but I have some questions.I understand that it is a 96bit value that I can rea...

RCooke88 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! ST bootloader - pin states

Hi,I'm currently gaining experience with the STM32G4, whose ROM bootloader supports various interfaces. AN2606 describes the configuration of the pins occupied by the interfaces.Various pins are operated in push-pull mode, which can lead to undesirab...

kf_SEA by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels