STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Program flow gets stuck. Why doesn't CC1IF Capture/compare interupt flag gets set, while debugging the next program on my STM32F723E-DISCOVERY?

A while ago I received an STM32 discoveryboard as a gift, after I told some people on a fair that I'm a software engineer. Because I'm allready experienced in C/C++ but new to embedded software engineering, I ordered a course. Now I get stuck on the ...

Zeron by Associate III
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

How to import an Eclipse debug config (.launch) file?

When importing a .launch file in Atollic, the configuration is not imported. It deletes the .launch file and nothing becomes visible in debug settings.The .launch file was created in the same Atollic IDE. Atollic also does not detect .launch file if ...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

F7 SAI timing Error

Hi I cant seam to get the F7 to transmit the TDM output in the correct timingI have SAI Block A1 as the Slave Mode RX and B1 as the SAI TDM Tx that is sync to Block A1The Format is 8 x 32Bit Slots TDM Slave mode to a DSP Via DMA Circular bufferWhat ...

0690X00000Bud64QAB.png
brett23 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using CubeMX RTC HAL to wakeup from stop mode

Posted on October 14, 2015 at 00:22 Hello, I am trying to get my STM32l053 to wake up from stop mode using the RTC wake up timer (using CubeMX). I've done some testing and found that stop mode works, and I can wake it back up using a but...

STM32Fxxx SWD Firmware

Hi, I'm just a Firmware Engineerrecently, i 've designed the mcu circuits.i 've checked the stm32f072 DISCOVERY Board few days ago.in the board block, it embedded SWD (2-Wire for J-TAG)-----------------------------------------------------------------...

Fish by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels