STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Fake STM32?

I had a board assembled through JLCPCB, which included mounting an STM32L071. When the PCB arrived, I loaded a program with a blinking LED in an infinite loop. Unfortunately, the program didn't behave as expected, and during debugging, I encountered ...

JR2963_0-1707242466076.png
JR2963 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Issue with Hardware Semaphor

Dear ST support team, I am using STM32-H755 for my motor control application. I am using Hardware Semaphore for synchronization between two cores. What I did, I developed the notification release in M4  in a timer interrupt routine as below: void TIM...

Usage of Comparators with PWM Generation

I am trying to design a digital SMPS with an STM32G0.ST has lots of literature stating that the comparators can be used to control the duty cycle of the PWM from a timer.I understand the use of a comparator to detect a fault and output to the BKIN in...

AdinAck by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G431C6 fails to power up sometimes.

I designed a board that uses the STM32G431C6 and is intended to connect in a chain with other similar boards, but I am having problems when powering them up. They turn on and work fine sometimes, but sometimes boards won't turn on. Each board I desig...

IvanOrot by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

9 bit SPI for TFT

Hi, I have a TFT screen that is using 3-wire 9-bit SPI (DC bit as 9th bit) has anyone got and experience or examples of this with HAL? I think I have it explained below, the problem is when I test on the oscilloscope the SPI data is reversed as MSB i...

PLee.3 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! GPIO pins won't RESET low (always high)

I took the default STM32F101VFTx, enabled PB8 & PB9 as GPIO Output, and then tried to pull the pins low.  I am having an issue that caused me to create this isolated test.   Configurations, code, and scope on the pins below.  Repo for this test case ...

HunterR_2-1707243776809.png HunterR_0-1707243659343.png HunterR_1-1707243732555.png
HunterR by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

4 DACs, 4 audio rate sawtooth waves with SMT32G4

Hello,I am looking to develop with the STM32 microcontrollers for the first time and was hoping to get some help. I need to create a device capable of outputting 3 separate sawtooth waves that are individually controllable to synthesize audio based o...

Labels