STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is it only me having problems with ST website?

Hello,I often have problems in using ST website. It is often slow or even unusable.For example, today I'm trying to download the CubeMX library for the L0 platform and it failed 5 times, it worked (slowly) only after changing the internet connection ...

Using an STM32F031, can I have one ADC channel being monitored by analog watchdog and another channel being scanned in each iteration of the main loop?

Lets say I have channels 1 and 2.I was wondering if I disable continuous scan and enable watchdog on 2. Will the interrupt for channel 2 be called only when I do a start scan or will the watchdog keep continuously checking the channel 2?In other word...

STM32 Rotary Encoder Pulse Count

Is it proper way to to count encoder pulses using rising/falling edge interrupt instead of using Timer in Encoder Mode??Because in my application I need interrupt above 80000 pulse count. But here timer is of 16-bit (STM32F103C8T6) so it can only cou...

JPanc.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F030C8 warm start failure

We have several STM32f030C8s that refuse to start if the ambient temperature is 40deg C. Below, say 20 deg C, they start and continue to run up to and beyond 40 deg c ok. Applying a reset on a stalled processor brings it to life. Is this a known p...

DPidd by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rotary Encoder Application

I am using STM32F103C8T6 for counting rotary encoder pulse.My Encoder PPR is 5000.But when I program for timer1 as encoder mode and show count on segment it shows 20000 pulse per rotation it is 4 times higher than the actual value. What should I do t...

JPanc.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to do STEP/DIR interface?

Hello,I need to connect STEP/DIR driver (DRV8825 to STM32F103) for driving one axis stepper motor. I will use buttons for moving and I need to set acceleration and deceleration profile. Do you have some experience what way of pulse generation I shoud...

TIM_OCMODE_ACTIVE output problem ?

I config timer'mode is TIM_OCMODE_ACTIVE  , start enable ,can output waveform,but enable more than one time , only output the first corresponding waveform .why behavier so ?but when I config timer TIM_OCMODE_PWM2( or TIM_OCMODE_PWM1 ),enable and di...